As we age, metabolism—how our body converts food to energy—becomes less efficient as our cell’s powerhouses, the mitochondria, decline. The result: the creation and utilization of cellular energy, cellular renewal, and the ability of our cells to respond to their changing environment are all impacted. Signal targets metabolic aging by supplying declining metabolites and acting to preserve and help generate new mitochondria.
Promotes healthy metabolic aging by:
- Increasing levels of the critical coenzyme NAD+ by 40% via the highly efficient precursor NMN
- Activating sirtuin 3 (SIRT3) to protect and generate new mitochondria to support cellular energy
- Helping maintain insulin sensitivity, essential to maintaining blood sugar levels, in muscle
- Supporting vascular health—critical for your athletic endurance
- Supporting brown fat thermogenesis, a cellular process which converts sugar and fat into heat to help maintain body temperature and support a healthy metabolism
Signal contains two ingredients that work synergistically to support metabolic health:
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, NMN (250mg)
NMN is a highly efficient precursor of the coenzyme nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), which is central to creating cellular energy and performing other key metabolic functions.
- SIRT3 Activation Complex (150mg)
Supports healthy mitochondrial function through a combination of honokiol (isolated from the bark of Magnolia officinalis), and viniferin (derived from grapevines). Both honokiol and viniferin are potent activators of SIRT3, a metabolic enzyme found in the mitochondria that helps preserve existing as well as generate new mitochondria.
- Vegetarian, vegan, nut-free, and contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- See nutrition label for more information.
- The quality and purity information of every lot is available here.
- Take two capsules every morning, with or without food.
- Each bottle contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.